Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 11 and Jul 22. *ETA to the USA Only
Free Shipping & Returns: For All Products (USA only)
The Daiwa Felicity Reflexology Foot Massager USJ-862 features kneading & shiatsu massage nodes that work the soles of the foot from the heels to the toes. The foot massage machine provided many mini ergonomics massage nodes to massage more areas of your foot. With the succession of shiatsu (Japanese massage modality), kneading, rolling, and air compression, the heated foot massager makes you can simply hold the deep-kneading and the most suitable foot massage after all day long time of running or standing.
Features with heating purpose, the shiatsu foot massager offers an extra touch of muscle-soothing. The heat function can be switched on or off manually. All functions can be performed and used separately. 6 Levels of air pressure massage and two levels of heat work the muscles of the feet to relieve soreness and add another layer of relaxation. Or turn on or off any of the functions according to your demands.
- Includes reflexology foot massager and manual
- Simple & Easy-To-Use control provides 2 Auto Programs & 2 Shiatsu Massage Speeds for ultimate relief
- Foot massage is beneficial for pregnant women during labor and during labor as well as during periods of postpartum recovery.
- Six levels of air pressure massage
- Promotes well-being by stimulating the pressure points on the feet.
- Each point corresponds with a specific body part.
- Don't Make Any Plans because once you use your new massager for your feet, you won't want to go anywhere
- High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of a heart attack.
Model Number: USJ-862
Box Dimensions: 19 x 12.5 x 9 in
Rated Voltage: 12 V
Rated Power: 40 W
Shipping & Returns:
- We Ship United States (48 Contiguous States).
Exception: Hawaii Customers Please contact us before you order at 844-288-4416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery Timeframe: Most orders are processed for shipment or leave our warehouse within 1-3 business days from the date of confirmation of your order, unless otherwise specified. Orders are generally delivered within 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from the date the packages leave our warehouse/s.
"Business Days" for Ship-out or Delivery time frame refers to Mondays until Fridays only. (Do not include Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays [that fall on a weekday], when counting business days.)
- We ship via FedEx usually from our main warehouse in Southern California. We charge you any shipping fees directly. We don’t mark up these shipping fees—they are what FedEx charges.
Return Factory-Certified Open Box: We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us with details of the product and the defect.
- Wholesale Customer Important: We only accept returns with an RA number. You may return a broken or defective unit within 30 days of receipt. Please check items upon arrival. We do not offer refunds for any reason after you have had the item for 30 days or more
- Warning! If you ship back a returned item without an RA number, it will be considered lost and you will not receive any refund, nor will a return shipment be possible. We are unable to track unapproved inbound shipments.
- To return a broken or defective item: Immediately Contact Us to request an RA number and shipping label. Use the label to ship your return via FedEx. Allow up to 5 business days after your shipment is received by our Wholesale department. Once verified, a refund or credit will be posted to your seller account.
Enjoy your shopping!