Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 15. *ETA to the USA Only
Free Shipping & Returns: For All Products (USA only)
The JP970 Synca Pro 4D Massage Chair with Touchscreen!
Enjoy the comfortable customized massage at home with this Massage Chair Made In Japan: Heater Zero Gravity Massage Chair. Providing a human-touch massage from the head, neck, back, waist, buttocks, and thighs, the chair sounds for a relaxing massage to your body. The JP970 Synca Pro 4D Massage Chair Made in Japan comes with a comfortable unique design and modern features to give you a great massage experience.
- Another reason that putting your body in a zero-gravity position is so propitious is that it reduces the pressure on your spine and vertebrae caused by gravity pushing down on them all day long.
- When you remove the pressure from your needle and allow it to resume a more natural position you also improve the area available in your body for your lungs.
- The best benefit of all is the gathering of these components working together to bring the entire spirit and body into an enhanced state of relaxation.
- Many situations we sit or stand in throughout the day actually put stress on the muscles of the body.
- Normally, the heart has to pump blood up from your legs, working hard against gravity. Not only is the pressure on the heart reduced, but it helps to improve overall circulation throughout your body.
Free Shipping in the United States continental.
3 Years Full Warranty Included!
Buy Now, Pay Later! O% interest if you pay all within 6 Months.
No Sale Tax (Except DC Residents).
Made In Japan Chair
- Adjustable Massage Strength By Region (Foot, Back, Shoulder, Arm, Pelvis)
- 36 Airbags
- Real Heat Therapy (Foot, Back)
- Compression Massage
- 12 Levels of Strength Selection
- 4D Ultra Premium Massage Robot
- Extra Cushion for Comfort & To Adjust Massage Strength
- 35 Massage Techniques
- 21 Auto Courses
- Touchscreen Controller With Memory
- Roller Type: 4D
- Roller Length: 30"
- Body Scan Technology: Yes
- Removable Back Pad: Yes
- Synthetic Leather
- Remote Control Type: Slim LCD Remote
- Chair Height: 48.00"
- Chair Width: 31.00"
- Chair Depth: 54.00"
- Chair Weight: 194.00 lbs
Shipping Box Dimension
- Box Height : 36.00"
- Box Width: 37.00"
- Box Depth: 53.50"
- Box Weight: 225.00 lbs
Recommended Weight (lbs): 285 lbs.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The 4D JP970 Massage Chair (Black)
Digital Installation Guide JP970 - Made in Japan 4D Massage Chair Installation Guide:
3 Year Residential Limited Warranty
- Unlimited USA-based customer & technical support
- 5 Year structural framework warranty
- No-cost replacement on covered parts for 3 years
- Complete Care/No-cost parts & labor (in-home, if necessary) for 1 year
Complete Care Warranty Period
For In-Home service, Zebra Massage Chairs will arrange all covered parts deemed necessary, to be sent to the consumer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer's residence, at no charge to the customer. If a particular part is no longer manufactured, Zebra Massage Chairs may replace your product with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the product. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your product, Zebra Massage Chairs is no longer responsible for making repairs under the warranty coverage.
Any repairs needed during the 3-year parts warranty coverage, Zebra Massage Chairs will provide covered parts at no cost; however, the consumer is responsible for any and all shipping, duties, and brokerage fees. Structure warranty is limited to the steel and steel-welded parts of the frame, in addition to any wood structure that may exist. If a replacement is issued under the Parts or Structure warranty period, the consumer is responsible for shipping, duties, and brokerage fees related to the replacement. Zebra Massage Chairs, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame. Field Service is only available in the United States. Field Service requires pre-approval and, if necessary, must be performed by Zebra Massage Chairs-authorized field service personnel to maintain warranty coverage.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from improper installation; unauthorized repairs; use in a commercial or corporate setting; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product, including but not limited to remote controls; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper use or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions(fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased or acquired from unauthorized dealers. This warranty is not transferable. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Softening/hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads do not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use. Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics do not constitute a defect under this warranty as those conditions naturally occur with fabrics. Natural markings and grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of leather are alike. Failures of attach points, such as but not limited to: stitching, Velcro, and zippers, do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
To initiate a Zebra Massage Care Warranty claim, simply call our Customer Support Team at 844-28-844-16.
- Zebra Massage Care PLUS: Covers 3 Years of Labor, 3 Years Parts, and 5 Years Frame - $399
- Zebra Massage Care Max: Covers 5 Years of Labor, Parts, and Frame - $599
RETURN & REFUND POLICIES
We stand behind our products with a 30-day return policy. This means all products purchased directly from Zebra Massage Chairs can be returned within 30 days of receipt. A Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) is required in order to return a product. Please contact our customer support team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your order number and the item (s) you would like to return to obtain your RMA. The RMA number must be noted on the outside of the returned product boxes. RMAs are valid for 30 days from the issue date.
Products must be received in like-new condition, in the original boxes, with all of the original packaging, parts, and accessories. The customer is responsible for any damage to the chair (e.g., scuffs, scratches, odors, spots, and stains), missing parts, and accessories, and may be liable for additional fees. Shipping and handling are not refundable.
The customer will be responsible for:
- Prepayment of all shipping charges.
- All risk of loss or damage to the product while in transit to Zebra Massage Chairs. (Please, take pictures and videos of your product before packing and shipping).
We will replace the returned product with a new replacement unit or issue a refund at the customer's preference; however, a refund or replacement will only be initiated after the returned product is received and inspected by our trained team. If the customer returns the product to Zebra Massage Chairs without an RMA from us or beyond the 30 day-period, Zebra Massage Chairs retains the right to refuse delivery of the returned product.
Once Zebra Massage Chairs receives the returned product and finds that it meets the requirements listed above, a refund will be issued to the original method of payment less the original shipping charge. All products are subject to a restocking and inspection fee of 15% of the original purchase price. Please allow three to five weeks for the refund to be processed.