Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 09 and Aug 18. *ETA to the USA Only
Free Shipping & Returns: For All Products (USA only)
The Original Inversion Stretch Massage Chair!
The complete gravity-free body position of our massage chair, airbag technology, and super long massage strokes are some of the highlights of the luxurious Relax-two-Zero 3D massage chair. After first sinking into your cushions, the massage travels up and down to identify and adapt the massage to your body shape. Keep the chair in its zero gravity position to remove all the pressure on the muscles and feel a weightless sensation. Feel the weightless sensation, as if you are floating in the air.
This 3D massage chair puts your body in a position that makes you feel weightless. This chair also features soothing warmth and low energy consumption. Perfect for any home. The latest generation massage lounger for the best luxury experience. Zero gravity, full body massage, advanced massage mode, body shape detection. This system ensures a massage that is contoured to the unique curvature of your spine. The Daiwa Relax 2 Zero 3D massage chairs have an extra-long, L-shaped massage track that runs from the shoulder to the bottom of the hamstrings.
All chairs in the Relax 2 Zero series are uniquely designed to address the need we all have for a relaxed body, reduced stress, and improved posture. The latest model in this series, the Relax 2 Zero 3D offers advanced technology and special therapeutic features that together deliver the most advanced full-body massage therapy. Regular use may reduce symptoms of stress, relieve pain, enhance circulation, ease insomnia, improve flexibility, increase mental awareness, and encourage relaxation.
• Includes 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty for Parts, and 1 Year for Labor!
• Free Shipping in the United States continental.
• Free Setup and Assembly or White gloves Services (for 10 customers only)!
• No Sale Tax (Except DC Resident). Please contact us for more details.
Please see all the additional features and info in the next tabs!
The “Inversion Power Stretch”
offers an incredible full-body therapeutic stretch, reducing pressure, relieving pain, and leaving you feeling energized and limber. With this incredible combination of stretching techniques, you can skip your sweaty yoga class and still feel relaxed and renewed. This feature includes the following:
Spinal Decompression Stretch
Stretches the lower back and decompresses the spine, temporarily removing the crushing pressure of the vertebrae.
Neck & Shoulder Grip
Keeps the spine straight so that the pull of the stretch properly aligns the vertebrae.
Gentle, controlled twist stretches the core abdominal muscles and further stretches the spine and lower back in two opposing directions.
Muscles are warmed so that they are more pliable; heat can also reduce swelling, relieving pain.
L-shaped Massage Track
The Relax 2 Zero 3D massage chair features an extra-long, L-Shaped Massage Track that runs from the top of the shoulders to the bottom of the hamstrings. Unlike most other luxury massage chairs, whose shorter massage track is limited to the bottom of the backrest, the Relax 2 Zero 3D offers a supreme full-body massage experience.
3D Body Scan
The 3D Body Scanning System maps your entire back, adjusting the rollers for massage accuracy and efficiency. This system ensures a massage that is contoured to the unique curvature of your spine.
Full-body Massage with 42 Airbags
Built into the chair are 40 Airbags that rhythmically inflate and deflate during your massage session. These airbags gently stretch muscles to ease tension, improve circulation, and ease body fatigue.
Upper & Lower Body Air Massage
The airbags located on the shoulders, around the arm, and under the thighs and calves generate a full-body stretch.
Neck & Shoulder Air Massage
The airbags in the cushioned headrest inflate and deflate to gently stretch the neck from side to side, while rhythmically squeezing and releasing muscles along the neck and shoulders.
Luxury Calf & Foot Massager
Powerful airbags squeeze the calves to relieve tension and improve circulation, while multiple foot rollers stimulate reflexology zones on your tired feet.
The built-in ankle grips cradle your ankle in place to thoroughly massage the foot soles, ankles, and calves.
Undulating Ankle Grips
Airbags surrounding the feet inflate and deflate to mimic the alternating compression technique of a live massage.
Other Product Features Include:
Zero Gravity Experience: The Zero Gravity Recline shifts the recline angle, evenly distributing body weight and reducing pressure on joints and organs. You'll experience a floating sensation that over time reduces chronic pain. Position 1: Removes all stress on the muscles to achieve a weightless environment.
Position 2: Further elevates the legs above the position of the heart.
- Automatic Leg Extension: The Relax 2 Zero 3D features a manual leg extension. The footrest slides in and out, up to 5.5 inches, to ensure a comfortable experience for users of any height.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Get a deep tissue massage with our advanced roller system. Our rollers have been engineered to therapeutically touch every contour of your back. Relieve pain and anxiety and restore balance to your life. With tapping, knocking, kneading, and shiatsu options, get the feeling of a personal masseuse every time our roller touches your back
- Surround Sound Speaker with USB Charging Port: Connect to compatible devices to play your favorite music. High-quality compact speakers are mounted above the shoulder massagers and aim at your ears for a surround-sound experience. Keep your devices charged with Relax 2 Zero 3D's convenient USB charging port.
- 3D Massage Rollers: The Relax2Zero 3D features the next generation of 3D massage rollers. We wanted to make our massage roller technology go beyond gliding along a single surface. With this model, an extra plane of movement allows the massage rollers to follow the natural contours of your body, which is why we've named it 3D. Customize the experience further by selecting up to 5 intensity levels for the ultimate full-body massage. By selecting the EXTEND pre-programed massage, you will experience our signature Power Stretch Combination. Combining all the benefits of inversion stretching, therapeutic heat, and airbag pressure results in the perfect stretch-massage experience. The Power Stretch Combination is an effective technique for relieving lower back pain. The Inversion Stretch technique elevates the legs, then bends the calves downward at the knees, which stretches the lower back. This stretch takes gravitational pressure off of the spine and helps increase the space between vertebrae.
- Bonus Chair & Foot Pads: The 3/4-inch-thick soft chair pad allows you to enjoy the chair as a recliner without any massage treatment. Optional Foot Pads are included to adjust the pressure of the foot rollers to your personal preference. With them, the pressure is gentler for sensitive feet, and without them, the pressure is stronger and more direct.
- Total-body Airbag Massage: Built into the chair are 42 airbags that rhythmically inflate and deflate during your massage session.
- Triple Reflexology: Drawing on the principles of reflexology, our foot rollers stimulate nerve endings on the pads of your feet to relieve tension, improve circulation, and renew vitality throughout the entire body. Three distinct foot rollers target the specific needs of all parts of the feet.
- Twist Seat Function: The airbags located underneath the seat and along the thighs work in unison with the seat's swinging and twisting movements. This special twist-seat function relieves stress on the pelvis and eases stiffness of the buttocks and thighs.
- MULTI-LANGUAGE REMOTE: The remote control of the Daiwa Relax 2 Zero 3D massage chair is very simple to use. Buttons allow you quick access to main features while the menu and LCD Screen will give you access to everything. A convenient pocket keeps your controller secure and in reach. Choose from English or Chinese for language options.
9 AUTOMATIC PROGRAMS: The Daiwa Relax 2 Zero 3D massage chair has 9 automatic programs to soothe your stress and tension away utilizing Kneading, Knocking, Sync, Tapping, Shiatsu, and Rhythm massage techniques.
Deep Shiatsu - A tradtional deep-tissue Shiatsu featuring 3D massage techniques.
Revive - An energizing massage that uses a variety of 3D massage techniques.
Breathe - The Deep Shiatsu mode is a 3D massage that mimics a professional shiatsu massage.
Relax - This program includes a pillow air pressure massage. A light massage program designed for relaxation and stress relief. After placing your body into a reclined position, rapid pounding and squeezing actions target your entire back, even as your hips are tilted from side to side. A light airbag massage targets your calves, while a rolling massage stimulates the soles of your feet.
Recovery - This program is ideal for alleviating muscle tension and soreness after a workout. The chair tilts your body into a zero-gravity position, while airbags tilt your hips from side to side and apply a squeezing massage to your calves. Massage nodules relieve overworked muscles along your entire back.
Extend - This program features an inversion stretch on the lower back to release back tension and improve flexibility. The chair places your body into an inverted position. While airbags hold the shoulders and upper body in place, the leg rest lowers to bend your knees downward and stretch your lower back. In this position, massage rollers apply kneading actions along your entire back, between the shoulders, and the hips.
Refresh - This program includes a stretch massage. An invigorating program to warm up muscles and stimulate circulation. While airbags tilt your hips from side to side, a combination of rapid rolling and pummeling actions are applied to your entire back. The faster speed of the foot rollers adds a reflexology treatment to your experience.
Lower Body - A combination of therapeutic deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscles along the spine, upper and lower back, and lumbar. And a combination of therapeutic deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscles in the neck, shoulders, and upper back.
7 Manual Modes Kneading up, Kneading down, Tapping, Knocking, Shiatsu, Sync, Rhythm
Zero Gravity Yes
Auto Body Scanning System Yes
Auto Recline Yes
Footrest Length Adjustment 5.5 in
Speed Control Yes
Number of Speeds 6
Number of Width Options 3
Target Areas Whole, Partial, Point Electronic
Height Adjustment No
Removable Pillow Yes
Total Number of Airbags 42
Leg Massage Calf, Foot, Ankle, Reflexology
Foot Massage Airbags & Double Reflexology Rollers
Automatic Shutoff Yes
Minimum Distance from Wall 12 in
Weight 229 lbs
User Weight Limit 300 lbs
User Height Range 4’8″ – 6’6″
Power Supply 240W
Rated Frequency 50/60 Hz
Standby Power 1.5W
Rated Voltage 110 - 120V
Voltage of Key Components 24V
Upright Dimensions 59 x 35 x 45 in
Reclined Dimensions 76 x 35 x 33 in
Available Colors Black, Choco
Upholstery PU (synthetic leather)
Auto Timer 10min, 20min, 30min
Massage Track 49in S-shape Track
Vertical Movement Speed 2 in/second
Tapping Width 3.9/5.9/7.9 in
Reclining Angle 172˚
Cord Length 75 in
3 Automatic 3D Programs Deep Shiatsu, Breathe, Revive
18 Automatic Programs Recovery, Extend, Relax, Refresh, Upper Body, Lower Body (6 programs * 3-time settings)
What's In The Box?
The Relax 2 Zero 3D Luxury | Daiwa Full Body Massage Chair
Download Relax 2 Zero 3D User's Manual
EASY TO USE: Watch Relax 2 Zero 3D Video
Relax 2 Zero 3D Installation Guide
Relax 2 Zero 3D Remote Instructions
Daiwa Massage Chairs Return Policy
Sales Agreement, Shipping, and Return Policy Sales Agreement, Shipping, and Return Policy Daiwa by U.S. JACLEAN, INC. is not responsible for any agreement, verbal or written, unless such agreement appears on this order, and then only after this order has been approved and accepted shall this document be binding.
Shipping Chair, delivery and setup will be completed by a U.S. JACLEAN, INC. technician except in cases where the delivery destination is in a remote location; in those cases, an alternate delivery option will be offered. If the order is canceled after it has shipped, the purchaser is responsible for the roundtrip shipping cost.
Returns within 30 days: Returns within 30 days after delivery are accepted, but will incur a 20% restocking fee and round-trip shipping fee, and must include all original packages. For “discontinued model,” returns cannot be accepted. However, we do offer repair or an exchange for another product. Returns after 30 days cannot be accepted. “I authorize Daiwa by U.S. JACLEAN, INC. to charge my credit card for the amount above.” Please note, shipments are scheduled in advance, in coordination with our warehouses.
Change Shipping Date/Address: If you need to change the shipping date, you must do so no later than 48 hours in advance of the originally scheduled shipment, or else you will be charged a $150 fee. If the order is canceled after it has shipped, the purchaser is responsible for the roundtrip shipping cost.
Daiwa Warranty Agreement
Daiwa is dedicated to upholding a reputation of dependability, quality products, and great customer support. We offer comprehensive service centers across the United States, and we are proud to provide warranties for all of our massage chairs.
Please register your warranty as soon as possible by using our Warranty Registration system below. Warranty coverage begins at the time of purchase (with registration, see below), and covers a chair’s parts and framework for a period of two years, along with labor for one year, after the initial purchase. An extended warranty is also available for purchase. Anyone of our dealers would be happy to clarify the details of our warranty to meet your satisfaction.
Legacy Discontinued Model: Our “Legacy Discontinued Models” comes with a 90-day warranty for parts and labor. If you are unsure which chairs are considered “Legacy Discontinued Models,” please contact us before purchasing.
Our Warranty Registration system is used to keep track of products in case of damage, recall, or any repairs needed. Your Warranty is not valid until registered, however starting September 1, 2017, our sales representatives automatically registered your chair’s warranty at the time of purchase.
If you are unsure if your warranty is registered already, please ask your sales representative.
Extended Warranty Purchase
As part of our commitment to ensuring a great experience, we offer the option to extend the basic warranty above. We have a variety of options to suit your budget and service needs. Our flexible plan allows you to purchase parts and labor separately if you desire.
The maximum extended warranty period is 5-year parts and 5 years of labor. Please note, extended warranty purchases will be verified with the original sales invoice to ensure the extended warranty purchase does not exceed the maximum period.
1st year : FREE
Additional 1 year : $200
Additional 2 years : $400
Additional 3 years : $600
Additional 4 years : $800
2 years : Free
Additional 1 year : $150
Additional 2 years : $300
Additional 3 years : $450