Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 26 and Jul 05. *ETA to the USA Only
Free Shipping & Returns: For All Products (USA only)
Daiwa Solace Massage Chair provides full-body wellness based on advanced engineering. Our Solace provides a professional massage and has advanced features such as heat and zero-gravity positioning. Special heat treatment in the lumbar region helps to relieve joint tension and muscle pain in the lower back. The body scanner system allows you to massage the curve on the back of each user. This 3d scan ensures massage precision and efficiency. Our Solace Daiwa massage chair body scanner system allows you to massage the curve on the back of each user.
The Solace Massage Chair is Diver's first chair with smart listening voice control technology, allowing you to activate a massage program or adjust "just right" without pointing a finger. Bluetooth technology allows you to enjoy your favorite music in high quality wirelessly. Compact speakers are positioned above the shoulders for the optimal sound experience. Reflexology foot massager, Bluetooth speakers, optional heating, and zero-gravity recline included. Compact design won't take up space, even when reclined. Swivel base requires almost no space between the chair and the wall.
- First, on our list of massage chair benefits you’re missing out on is that they can provide an energy boost! After a long day, you might come home feeling absolutely drained.
- Having a massage chair gives you the perfect spot to sit down, relax, and melt the day away.
- One of the benefits of owning a massage chair that contributes directly to having more energy is improved circulation. When blood circulates better, oxygen and nutrients are delivered throughout the body more easily giving your body the boost it needs.
- Massage chairs also help improve posture, which directly affects the respiratory system. Breathing more easily is another massage chair benefit that boosts your energy.
- Using a massage chair a couple of hours after eating can help your digestion and avoid stomach issues from flaring up.
Experience a Customized Full-Body Massage at Home
Seek solace in great design. The Daiwa Solace massage chair offers whole-body wellness based on advanced engineering. The Solace delivers a professional massage and has advanced features like heat and zero-gravity positioning. Get a break from stress, treat chronic pain, and revive while lounging in a chair that takes up little space and looks great.
Voice-activated Massage System
The Pegasus 2 Smart is Daiwa’s first chair with Smart-Listen Voice Control technology, letting you activate a massage program or make “just right” adjustments without lifting a finger. At the end of a long day, your Pegasus 2 Smart is a great listener, ready to greet you with a comforting shoulder rub in sync with your favorite slow jam. It starts with a simple “Hello, Daiwa.” Your Pegasus 2’s Smart-Listen feature even speaks multiple languages. Easily switch the language preference to Chinese and speak to the Pegasus 2 Smart in Chinese.
42 Airbag Full Body Massage
Built into the chair are 42 Airbags that rhythmically inflate and deflate during your massage session. These airbags gently stretch muscles to melt tension, improve circulation, and ease body fatigue. Airbags are located on the shoulders, around the arms, and even under the thighs and calves in order to apply a full-body stretch.
Extended Reach L-shaped Massage Track
The Daiwa Solace features an extra-long, L-Shaped Massage Track that runs from the top of the shoulders to the bottom of the hamstrings. Unlike most other luxury massage chairs, whose S-Shaped Massage Track limits reach the backrest only, the Daiwa Solace offers a supreme full-body massage experience.
The Therapeutic Heat function around the lumbar region provides soothing relief from chronic lower back pain. Heat therapy helps ease tension and stress, relieve arthritis pain, and heal sore muscles. Warm muscles are more pliable, making the massage treatments more effective.
Product Features Include:
Zero Gravity Experience: The Zero Gravity Recline shifts the recline angle, evenly distributing body weight and reducing pressure on joints and organs. You'll experience a floating sensation that over time reduces chronic pain. Position 1: Removes all stress on the muscles to achieve a weightless environment.
Position 2: Further elevates the legs above the position of the heart.
Automatic Leg Extension: The leg unit automatically extends out up to 5.5 inches for taller people.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Get a deep tissue massage with our advanced roller system. Our rollers have been engineered to therapeutically touch every contour of your back. Relieve pain and anxiety and restore balance to your life. With tapping, knocking, kneading, and shiatsu options, get the feeling of a personal masseuse every time our roller touches your back
- Surround Sound Speaker with USB Charging Port: High-quality compact speakers are mounted at your ears for a surround sound experience. Connect wirelessly to your favorite Bluetooth device to experience the benefits of music therapy. And the "Rythmn" manual massage mode will work your muscles in sync with the music!
- Bonus Chair & Foot Pads: The 3/4-inch-thick soft chair pad allows you to enjoy the chair as a recliner without any massage treatment. Optional Foot Pads are included to adjust the pressure of the foot rollers to your personal preference. With them, the pressure is gentler for sensitive feet, and without them, the pressure is stronger and more direct.
- Total-body Airbag Massage: Built into the chair are 42 airbags that rhythmically inflate and deflate during your massage session.
- Smartphone and Tablet + Charging Station: The Solace Smart Massage Chair App connects wirelessly to your chair using Bluetooth. Use the app to access the controls, including activating manual and automatic massage programs, targeting massage to different parts of your body, or varying the massage type and intensity. Keep your devices charged with Solace's convenient USB charging port.
- HIgh-end saffiano PU leather: The saffiano style was developed by luxury handbag makers to give the leather surface a crosshatched texture that is stylish, durable, and easy to keep clean.
- MULTI-LANGUAGE HANDHELD REMOTE CONTROL: Choose from 18 auto programs* or 7 customizable manual programs with the easy-to-operate handheld remote. A convenient pocket keeps your controller secure and in reach. Remote includes a selection of languages: English, Chinese *6 programs x 3-time settings
- Seamless Transition Among Program Options: This feature makes the switch between massage programs smooth and seamless. It eliminates interruptions while navigating program options, and prevents short-circuit or overheating damage.
Easy-to-use Auto Programs - Medium-high intensity massage focusing on relieving soreness and tension; encourages an energetic, active attitude.
Relax - This program includes a pillow air pressure massage. A light massage program designed for relaxation and stress relief. After placing your body into a reclined position, rapid pounding and squeezing actions target your entire back, even as your hips are tilted from side to side. A light airbag massage targets your calves, while a rolling massage stimulates the soles of your feet.
Recovery - This program is ideal for alleviating muscle tension and soreness after a workout. The chair tilts your body into a zero-gravity position, while airbags tilt your hips from side to side and apply a squeezing massage to your calves. Massage nodules relieve overworked muscles along your entire back.
Extend - This program features an inversion stretch on the lower back to release back tension and improve flexibility. The chair places your body into an inverted position. While airbags hold the shoulders and upper body in place, the leg rest lowers to bend your knees downward and stretch your lower back. In this position, massage rollers apply to knead actions along your entire back, between the shoulders and the hips.
Refresh - This program includes a stretch massage. An invigorating program to warm up muscles and stimulate circulation. While airbags tilt your hips from side to side, a combination of rapid rolling and pummeling actions are applied to your entire back. The faster speed of the foot rollers adds a reflexology treatment to your experience.
Lower Body - A combination of therapeutic deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscles along the spine, upper and lower back, and lumbar.
Upper Body - A combination of therapeutic deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscles in the neck, shoulders, and upper back.
- Zero Gravity Experience: The Zero Gravity Recline shifts the recline angle, evenly distributing body weight and reducing pressure on joints and organs. You'll experience a floating sensation that over time reduces chronic pain. Position 1: Removes all stress on the muscles to achieve a weightless environment.
7 Manual Modes: Kneading up, Kneading down, Tapping, Knocking, Shiatsu, Sync, Rhythm
Zero Gravity: Yes
Auto Body Scanning System: Yes
Auto Recline: Yes
Footrest Length Adjustment: 5.5 in
Speed Control: Yes
Number of Speeds: 6
Number of Width Options: 3
Target Areas: Whole, Partial, Point
Electronic Height Adjustment: No
Removable Pillow: Yes
Total Number of Airbags: 42
Leg Massage: Calf, Foot, Ankle, Reflexology
Foot Massage: Airbags & Triple Reflexology Rollers
Automatic Shutoff: Yes
Minimum Distance from Wall: 3 in
Smartphone Apps: Yes (iOS, Android)
Weight: 243 lbs
User Weight Limit: 265 lbs
User Height Range: 4’8″ – 6’6″
Power Supply: 240W
Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Standby Power: 1.5W
Rated Voltage: 110 - 120V
Voltage of Key Components: 24V
Upright Dimensions: 59 x 30 x 45 in
Reclined Dimensions: 70 x 30 x 31.5 in
Available Colors: Black, Choco
Upholstery PU: Saffiano PU Leather (synthetic leather)
Auto Timer: 10min, 20min, 30min
Massage Track: 49in L-shape Track
Vertical Movement Speed: 1.5 in/second
Tapping Width: 1.2/5.1/7.9 in
Reclining Angle: 126"-158"
Cord Length: 78 in
Voice Control: English / Chinese
18 Automatic Programs:
Recovery, Extend, Relax, Refresh, Upper Body, Lower Body(6 programs * 3 time settings)
EASY TO USE: Watch Solace Video
Solace Remote Instructions
Daiwa Massage Chairs Return Policy
Sales Agreement, Shipping, and Return Policy Sales Agreement, Shipping, and Return Policy Daiwa by U.S. JACLEAN, INC. is not responsible for any agreement, verbal or written, unless such agreement appears on this order, and then only after this order has been approved and accepted shall this document be binding.
Shipping Chair delivery and setup will be completed by a U.S. JACLEAN, INC. technician except in cases where the delivery destination is in a remote location; in those cases, an alternate delivery option will be offered. If the order is canceled after it has shipped, the purchaser is responsible for the roundtrip shipping cost.
NOTE:Due to COVID-19 only curbside delivery is available.
Please, 1-2 weeks lead time.
Returns within 30 days: Returns within 30 days after delivery are accepted, but will incur a 20% restocking fee and round-trip shipping fee, and must include all original packages. For “discontinued model,” returns cannot be accepted. However, we do offer repair or an exchange for another product. Returns after 30 days cannot be accepted. “I authorize Daiwa by U.S. JACLEAN, INC. to charge my credit card for the amount above.” Please note, shipments are scheduled in advance, in coordination with our warehouses.
Change Shipping Date/Address: If you need to change the shipping date, you must do so no later than 48 hours in advance of the originally scheduled shipment, or else you will be charged a $150 fee. If the order is canceled after it has shipped, the purchaser is responsible for the roundtrip shipping cost.
Daiwa Warranty Agreement
Daiwa is dedicated to upholding a reputation of dependability, quality products, and great customer support. We offer comprehensive service centers across the United States, and we are proud to provide warranties for all of our massage chairs.
Please register your warranty as soon as possible by using our Warranty Registration system below. Warranty coverage begins at the time of purchase (with registration, see below), and covers a chair’s parts and framework for a period of two years, along with labor for one year, after the initial purchase. An extended warranty is also available for purchase. Anyone of our dealers would be happy to clarify the details of our warranty to meet your satisfaction.
Legacy Discontinued Model: Our “Legacy Discontinued Models” comes with a 90-day warranty for parts and labor. If you are unsure which chairs are considered “Legacy Discontinued Models,” please contact us before purchasing.
Our Warranty Registration system is used to keep track of products in case of damage, recall, or any repairs needed. Your Warranty is not valid until registered, however starting September 1, 2017 our sales representatives automatically registered your chair’s warranty at the time of purchase.
If you are unsure if your warranty is registered already, please ask your sales representative.
Extended Warranty Purchase
As part of our commitment to ensuring a great experience, we offer the option to extend the basic warranty above. We have a variety of options to suit your budget and service needs. Our flexible plan allows you to purchase parts and labor separately if you desire.
The maximum extended warranty period is 5-year parts and 5 years of labor. Please note, extended warranty purchases will be verified with the original sales invoice to ensure the extended warranty purchase does not exceed the maximum period.
1st year : FREE
Additional 1 year : $200
Additional 2 years : $400
Additional 3 years : $600
Additional 4 years : $800
2 years : Free
Additional 1 year : $150
Additional 2 years : $300
Additional 3 years : $450
I was really skeptical but this chair is really awesome. It has many different functions in both auto and manual to get the job done. It’s sturdy and well made. People are saying the leg and foot massage is not good but it actually really feels nice. I’ve had this for about 6 weeks now and I am very happy about it and so are my husband and my son. They use it daily especially after playing golf or working out. I am a nurse so I was going to massage therapy twice a month, which can cost quite a bit. Now I get a massage twice a day!
Had researched all of the chairs online for a week and when this went on sale, we snatched it up. Purchased on 07/22/2020 and have used it just about daily since receiving it.
A really nice massage, firm but not too firm. We mostly use the “Relax” setting which gives a really soothing neck, back, leg, and feet rubdown. It is kinda weird when it works it’s way down the glutes as it reaches all the way down low. Bluetooth speakers are of decent quality, (more on this later).
The remote control works fine and getting a massage is a simple two-step process. The material that it is made from is really nice and has a great feel to it.
Bluetooth was hard to get connected, turn off Bluetooth, and reconnect again. A simple “Auxiliary” or headphone jack would’ve been simpler since the USB connector only charges the device.
Zero gravity isn’t really all they say it is, my legs never really get above the level of my heart. When in this position it requires you to push against the springs for the feet/legs and that can actually tiring as you’re constantly working to keep your legs fully stretched out. A locking device that would allow the users to lock the legs into position would cure this, but I never did find a chair that has this feature.
Really a great addition to our lives, it’s beautiful to look at and really gives a great massage. Would we buy it again? Absolutely, and we would definitely recommend Zebra Massage Chairs to family and friends.