Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 26 and Feb 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Free Shipping & Returns: For All Products (USA only)
A natural massage works wonders for the mind and body. As your mind begins to relax, so do the muscles in your body, and vice versa. Not only will you get a greater sense of well-being, but you will also benefit from loose muscles, increased endorphins, and instant stress relief. The electric massage chair is based on biomechanics and physical therapy with all the new technical features. The seat has a built-in massage heater, vibrator, and massage airbag, which makes you feel the hands pressing your hips and walking.
- Provides a superior customized massage experience by using two unique body scan methods measuring the length, curvature, and depth of each user’s back prior to beginning the massage.
- The extra-large foot and calf massage system (with foot roller) will expertly and gently massage your foot and calf (of any size legs, slim to large) with ease.
- Heating ingredients built into the lumbar region of the back figure warmth to your massage session to help loosen muscles and increase the benefits of massage therapy.
- The best benefit of all is the accumulation of these components working together to bring the entire mind and body into an enhanced state of relaxation.
Massage Techniques Include:
Product Features Include:
- Made In Japan
- Executive Level Commercial Massage Chair
- Adjustable Massage Strength by Region (Back, Lower Body & Upper Body Compression)
- 4D Commercial Grade Deep Tissue Hitachi Made Massage Robot
- 17 Massage Techniques
- 4 Auto Courses
- 28 Commercial Grade Compression Cells
- Power Incline and Recline
- Commercial Grade Synthetic Leather
- Worlds Highest Performance Commercial Massage Chair
- Chair Height: 48.00"
- Chair Width: 30.00"
- Chair Depth: 74.00"
- Chair Weight: 159.00 lbs
Shipping Box Dimension
- Box Height: 48.00"
- Box Width: 46.50"
- Box Depth: 30.00"
- Box Weight: 216.00 lbs
RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES
We stand behind our products with a 30-day return policy. This means all products purchased directly from Zebra Massage Chairs can be returned within 30 days of receipt. A Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) is required in order to return a product. Please contact our customer support team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your order number and the item (s) you would like to return to obtain your RMA. The RMA number must be noted on the outside of the returned product boxes. RMAs are valid for 30 days from the issue date.
Products must be received in like-new condition, in the original boxes, with all of the original packaging, parts, and accessories. The customer is responsible for any damage to the chair (e.g., scuffs, scratches, odors, spots, and stains), missing parts, and accessories, and may be liable for additional fees. Shipping and handling are not refundable.
The customer will be responsible for:
- Prepayment of all shipping charges.
- All risk of loss or damage to the product while in transit to Zebra Massage Chairs. (Please, take pictures and videos of your product before packing and shipping).
We will replace the returned product with a new replacement unit or issue a refund at the customer's preference; however, a refund or replacement will only be initiated after the returned product is received and inspected by our trained team. If the customer returns the product to Zebra Massage Chairs without an RMA from us or beyond the 30 day-period, Zebra Massage Chairs retains the right to refuse delivery of the returned product.
Once Zebra Massage Chairs receives the returned product and finds that it meets the requirements listed above, a refund will be issued to the original method of payment less the original shipping charge. All products are subject to a restocking and inspection fee of 15% of the original purchase price. Please allow three to five weeks for the refund to be processed.
5 Year Residential Limited Warranty
- Unlimited USA-based customer & technical support
- 5 Year structural framework warranty
- No-cost replacement on covered parts for 3 years
- Complete Care/No-cost parts & labor (in-home, if necessary) for 1 year
Complete Care Warranty Period
For In-Home service, Zebra Massage Chairs will arrange all covered parts deemed necessary, to be sent to the consumer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer's residence, at no charge to the customer. If a particular part is no longer manufactured, Zebra Massage Chairs may replace your product with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the product. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your product, Zebra Massage Chairs is no longer responsible for making repairs under the warranty coverage.
Any repairs needed during the 3-year parts warranty coverage, Zebra Massage Chairs will provide covered parts at no cost; however, the consumer is responsible for any and all shipping, duties, and brokerage fees. Structure warranty is limited to the steel and steel-welded parts of the frame, in addition to any wood structure that may exist. If a replacement is issued under the Parts or Structure warranty period, the consumer is responsible for shipping, duties, and brokerage fees related to the replacement. Zebra Massage Chairs, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame. Field Service is only available in the United States. Field Service requires pre-approval and, if necessary, must be performed by Zebra Massage Chairs-authorized field service personnel to maintain warranty coverage.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from improper installation; unauthorized repairs; use in a commercial or corporate setting; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product, including but not limited to remote controls; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper use or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions(fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased or acquired from unauthorized dealers. This warranty is not transferable. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Softening/hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads do not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use. Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics do not constitute a defect under this warranty as those conditions naturally occur with fabrics. Natural markings and grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of leather are alike. Failures of attach points, such as but not limited to: stitching, Velcro, and zippers, do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
To initiate a Zebra Massage Care Warranty claim, simply call our Customer Support Team at 844-28-844-16.
- Zebra Massage Care PLUS: Covers 3 Years of Labor, 3 Years Parts, and 5 Years Frame - $399
- Zebra Massage Care Max: Covers 5 Years of Labor, Parts, and Frame - $599