Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 11 and Jul 22. *ETA to the USA Only
Free Shipping & Returns: For All Products (USA only)
The Daiwa Foot Vibe Deluxe Massaging Footrest USJ-888 features kneading and shiatsu massage nodes that work the soles of the foot from the heels to the toes. The Daiwa Footvibe Deluxe Massaging Footrest is a versatile 20-speed vibrating foot massager that soothes and revives tired feet and calves. With a unique tilting design, you can use Daiwa Footvibe Deluxe from two entirely different angles. It can be used as a footrest to treat the feet to a powerful and effective vibrating massage. The massaging bar at the top is perfect for the arches of your feet or your toes, allowing you to get a complete, satisfying foot massage.
- Footrest-style vibrating platform is open & comfortable for all foot sizes
- Up to 20 speeds & 9 massage programs soothe and revive tired feet and calves
- Rubberized foot platform features a subtle textured pattern w/ raised areas that give a muscle-penetrating massage
- Vibrating bar reaches toes & arches for a thorough foot massage
- Tilt forward for a vibrating calf massager
- Color: black
- Materials: 28.7% plastic, 49.8% steel, 21.5% PU
- Dimensions: 16"H x 14"L x 12"W
- Weight: 13lbs 3oz
- 20 Vibration Speeds
- 48W motor
- 9 Massage Programs
- 15-minute Automatic shut-off timer
- Wireless remote
- For all foot sizes
- Fits standard US power outlet
- Tilt design
- Main body
- Floor mat
- AC adaptor
Manufacturer's 2-year warranty on parts, 1-year on labor
Shipping & Returns:
- We Ship United States (48 Contiguous States).
Exception: Hawaii Customers Please contact us before you order at 844-288-4416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery Timeframe: Most orders are processed for shipment or leave our warehouse within 1-3 business days from the date of confirmation of your order, unless otherwise specified. Orders are generally delivered within 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from the date the packages leave our warehouse/s.
- We ship via FedEx usually from our main warehouse in Southern California. We charge you any shipping fees directly. We don’t mark up these shipping fees—they are what FedEx charges.
Return Factory-Certified Open Box: We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us with details of the product and the defect.
- Wholesale Customer Important: We only accept returns with an RA number. You may return a broken or defective unit within 30 days of receipt. Please check items upon arrival. We do not offer refunds for any reason after you have had the item for 30 days or more
- Warning! If you ship back a returned item without an RA number, it will be considered lost and you will not receive any refund, nor will a return shipment be possible. We are unable to track unapproved inbound shipments.
- To return a broken or defective item: Immediately Contact Us to request an RA number and shipping label. Use the label to ship your return via FedEx. Allow up to 5 business days after your shipment is received by our Wholesale department. Once verified, a refund or credit will be posted to your seller account.