Experience total rejuvenation with the Daiwa Foot Vibe Pro Foot Massager USJ-871. Rely on built-in infrared and vibration technology to soothe achy feet and provide the ultimate comfort. Enjoy a complete massage with the four massage heads, three pulse intensities, and three massage modes. Get the relaxation you deserve with the Daiwa Foot Vibe Pro! Escape from daily stress with the Daiwa Foot Vibe Pro! Its infrared and vibration technology delivers all-encompassing comfort that will leave you feeling completely renewed and refreshed. The four massage heads, three pulse intensities, and three massage modes provide a tailored experience for ultimate relaxation. Get the peace you deserve with Daiwa Foot Vibe Pro!
12 High-frequency vibration speeds:Â Choose from 12 levels. Vibration stimulates muscle fibers, increasing blood flow, easing tension, and soothing pain.
- Remote control:Â The simple, lightweight remote control allows you to raise or lower the intensity manually. It uses very little power and comes with a replaceable battery.
- The FootVibe Pro uses infrared LED technology, giving you eight different levels of infrared light positioned at crucial reflexology zones.Â Based on technology first developed by NASA, LED lights that transmit infrared waves have been scientifically shown to have positive healing benefits.
- Automatic and manual modes
Model Number: USJ-871
Rated Voltage: 120 V
Box Dimensions:Â 14 x 10 x 17 in
Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
Rated Power: 60 W
Battery Type: CR2025L 3V Lithium Battery
- Main body
- AC adaptor
Manufacturer's 2-year warranty on parts, 1-year on labor
Shipping & Returns:
- We Ship to the United States (48 Contiguous States).
Exception: Hawaii Customers, please contact us before ordering at 844-288-4416 or email@example.com.
- Delivery Timeframe: Most orders are processed for shipment or leave our warehouse within 1-3 business days from the date of confirmation of your order unless otherwise specified. Orders are generally delivered within 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from when the packages leave our warehouse/s.
- We ship via FedEx, usually from our central warehouse in Southern California. We charge you any shipping fees directly. We donâ€™t mark up these shipping feesâ€”they are what FedEx charges.
Return Factory-Certified Open Box: We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges unless your purchased item is defective. If you receive a faulty item, please contact us with details of the product and the defect.
- Wholesale Customer Important: We only accept returns with an RA number. You may return a broken or defective unit within 30 days of receipt. Please check items upon arrival. We do not offer refunds for any reason after you have had theÂ thing for 30 days or more
- Warning! If you ship back a returned item without an RA number, it will be considered lost, and you will not receive any refund nor a return shipment be possible. We need help to track unapproved inbound shipments.
- To return a broken or defective item: Immediately Contact Us to request an RA number and shipping label. Use the label to ship your return via FedEx. Allow up to 5 business days after our Wholesale department receives your shipment. Once verified, a refund or credit will be posted to your seller account.